Terms & Conditions – Windsor High Tea
- The Promoter is Centennial Living Management ABN: 41 625 918 130.
- The promotion is open to Victorian residents aged 55 and over who are interested in retirement village living and who provide their name, age, address and phone contact details for entry into the Centennial Living marketing database and for the fulfilment of this offer. Proof of age may be required.
- The promotion begins on October 5, 2020 and ends on October 31st, 2020.
- The offer is: Undertake a retirement village tour at either Keilor, Taylors Hill or Burnside retirement villages during the promotion period and receive one Hotel Windsor High Tea Gift Certificate Voucher (hereafter Voucher) with a maximum value of $64. Tours can be arranged by calling 1300 098 000 during office hours.
- In the instance where a village tour has been booked but is subsequently cancelled or otherwise not fully undertaken, the offer will void and eligibility criteria will be deemed to have not been met.
- Each person participating in this offer is entitled to one voucher only during the promotion period, this being the case whether one or more of the specified retirement villages are visited.
- Vouchers will be supplied within two weeks of completion of a village tour.
- Vouchers from The Hotel Windsor are valuable documents and should be treated as cash and kept in a safe place. Vouchers will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Vouchers are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or alternate products or services.
- Neither Centennial Living Management or The Hotel Windsor warrants or guarantees any particular standard of service, quality of dining or customer experience during the fulfilment of this offer.
- Vouchers will be deemed void if not redeemed by the expiry date.
- Anyone touring or visiting a village as part of this promotion does so at their own risk and acknowledges that they will not hold the Promoter or any of their employees or agents liable for any personal injury, death, or other loss occurring during the village tour howsoever caused.
- Centennial Living Management or The Hotel Windsor may be required to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Hotel Windsor Voucher Redemption:
- Prior reservations are essential and can be made by contacting Windsor Hotel Reservations on 03 9633 6002.
- Present the gift certificate on arrival at the hotel.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher redemptions are subject to availability and are not valid on certain public holidays or during special events.