Centennial Living villages have a strong community spirit. Neighbours look out for each other and like to have a friendly chat when passing by. Everyone feels welcome and there are many activities, events and outings happening each week.
Villas, Units – Live Independently
Our villas and apartments have been designed to suit the needs of older people. They are spacious, light filled and include emergency alert buttons that are responded to 24 hours a day.
They are available in two or three-bedroom layouts, some with a separate study. They feature:
- Open plan living and dining, great for entertaining or relaxing
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Private outdoor area and garden
- Garage or car space
- Generous and functional bathrooms
- 2nd toilet in most units
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- Separate laundry
- Remote single garage with internal access
- Energy efficient split system heating and cooling
Apartments – Live Independently
Our beautiful apartments are in high demand. Designed for security and comfort, they provide an ease of living, featuring contemporary living spaces with either one, two or three bedrooms and many with a separate study, patios, gardens, and views. They are conveniently located close to the village community centre.
Centennial Living serviced apartments give you an independent lifestyle where you get to enjoy fresh and delicious daily meals plus weekly cleaning and linen laundering all done for you. The housekeeper and staff are happy to provide a helping hand if need be.
Serviced apartments feature:
- Lovely open plan and functional space
- Bedroom and living area combined
- A large modern bathroom with an easy access walk in shower
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, and microwave to prepare snacks or a cup of tea
- Glass sliding door opening to outside gardens
- Comfort split system heating and cooling