Make Life Easier
Centennial Living serviced apartments are suited to people who would like to live independently with some assistance to make life easier. Our serviced apartments are located within the village community centre where there is always someone to talk to and a relaxed community atmosphere to enjoy.
Serviced Apartment Extra Support
- Benefit from visiting health professionals and allied health services
- Benefit from access to additional in-home care services including those with government funding
- Activities to suit every lifestyle and ability
- Pharmacy services and deliveries
Tasty, Chef-Prepared Daily Meals
- Centennial Living villages provide 3 meals a day to serviced apartment residents
- Every meal is freshly prepared to the highest standards of quality and flavour
- Enjoy the social side of eating in the dining room or have your meal delivered to your room
Join In the Social Activities
- You will have more time to partake in a variety of social activities.
- Join in as much or as little as you like. There are morning teas, music and other entertainment, art, craft and hobby groups, gentle exercise classes, board games, movies, seasonal events, swimming, shopping and day trips in the village bus.
Safety and Security
- Serviced Apartments are located within the village community centre for extra safety and support and with easy access to everything the village has to offer.
- Emergency call buttons are in every unit
- Staff onsite provide an additional peace of mind
Be Freed up from Cleaning & Laundry
- Your apartment will be cleaned for you every week.
- Laundering of bed linen and towels will be done for you.
- You may be surprised with how affordable serviced apartments can be, whilst the entry price varies between villages Centennial Living have many serviced apartments with an entry price of $199,000 or less. When you move in you pay a monthly service fee to cover costs such as your daily meals, cleaning, rates, electricity and other services.
Instead of Aged Care
- Many residents find serviced apartments are a welcome alternative to aged care. Living in a serviced apartment with extra support and assistance can be the right choice for some people as an alternative to living in an aged care facility prematurely.