Make Life Easier with Our Serviced Apartments
Centennial Living’s serviced apartments are suited to people who would like to live independently with
some help to make life easier. Our serviced apartments are located within the village community centre
where there is always someone to talk to and a relaxed community atmosphere to enjoy.
An Aged Care Alternative
Living in a serviced apartment with extra support and
assistance can be the right choice for some people as an
alternative to living in an aged care facility prematurely.
Centennial Living has serviced apartments in many different
locations including Burnside, Keilor, Latrobe, Bundoora,
Cameron Close and Long Island. Call 1800 176 007 or for more
information go to the contact us page.
• Benefit from visiting health
professionals and allied health services
• Benefit from access to additional
in-home care services including those
with government funding
• Activities to suit every lifestyle and
• Pharmacy services and deliveries
• Centennial Living villages provide 3
meals a day to serviced apartment
• Every meal is freshly prepared to the
highest standards of quality and flavour
• Enjoy the social side of eating in the
dining room or have your meal
delivered to your room
You will have more time to partake in a
variety of social activities.
• Join in as much or as little as you like.
There are morning teas, music and
other entertainment, art, craft and
hobby groups, gentle exercise classes,
board games, movies, seasonal events,
swimming, shopping and day trips in
the village bus.
• Serviced Apartments are located within
the village community centre for extra
safety and support and with easy
access to everything the village has to
• Emergency call buttons in every unit
• Staff onsite provide an additional peace
• Your serviced apartment will be
cleaned for you every week.
• Laundering of bed linen and towels will
be done for you.
• Entry prices vary between villages, but
Centennial Living offer many serviced
apartments with an entry price less that
you might expect
• You pay a monthly service fee to cover
costs such as your daily meals,
cleaning, rates, electricity and other
What is included in serviced apartment living?
When you choose to live in a serviced apartment within
the village, there are plenty of things that are included
on a daily or weekly basis:
• Garden maintenance
• Emergency call system
• Meal options
• Social gatherings
• Recreational facilities
• Cleaning & laundry services
• Annual wellbeing check up
• On site nurse
Why choose to live in a serviced apartment?
When it comes to your retirement years, choosing to receive some living assistance will give you and your loved ones peace of mind on many fronts.
Living in a serviced apartment comes with a lot of benefits including:
• Avoiding social isolation and loneliness
• Extra in home services can be arranged
• Being independent yet supported
• Being part of the village community with
plenty of social activities
• Delicious nutritional meals without the
No home maintenance
• Transportation can be arranged
• Increased safety and security