While we are a relatively new company in the seniors living sector, we have decades of experience and expertise and are well recognised as operators who possess outstanding integrity, commitment and vision.
We create communities where people feel a sense of belonging, where residents can continue to contribute and achieve or simply enjoy the relaxed lifestyle. It’s the freedom to live a fulfilling life.
01. EXPERIENCE YOU CAN RELY ONAll of the Centennial Living executive team members operate with the utmost integrity and have worked in the retirement village industry for many years. We understand the nuances of efficiently running retirement villages and the importance of service and resident satisfaction.
02. YOU’LL EXPAND YOUR FRIENDSHIPSWe intentionally foster resident social connections within the village itself and out of the village in the local community. New residents to the village are made to feel welcome and with lots of options for recreational activities where new friendships are easily formed and flourish. There are events, dinners, bus trip outings, bowling tournaments, craft clubs, mens shed workshops, keep fit gentle exercise and dance classes just to name a few. It is the sense of companionship that residents’ value in our retirement village communities.
03. THERE’S HELP IF YOU NEED IT
- A qualified nurse onsite at all villages
- Free annual wellbeing check-ups for residents
- Extra services are available from our care partners. Ask about home help, domestic cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, transport to appointments, meal preparation, personal care, medication management, in-home nursing, pet care, health support.
04. YOU’LL HAVE HOLIDAY STYLE LIVING EVERYDAY
At our villages you can expect to find more ways to enjoy your day with.
Bowling green, community centre and lounge, billiards table, BBQ, outdoor entertaining area, dining room, hair and beauty salon, library, shop/kiosk, swimming pool and spa, village bus, shopping trips and day trips, workshop, hobby garden, arts and craft room, medical consultation suite, games room, dance floor, seniors gym, petanque piste, indoor bowls, men’s shed, aqua aerobics, meeting rooms.
05. YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY IS A PRIORITY
- You’ll feel safe and secure with village managers and staff onsite at the village.
- Every village has gated entrances for additional security and residents also keep a look out for each other.
- Emergency call buttons are in every unit for 24-hour peace of mind.
06. YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are so confident that you will love living in a Centennial Living village that we provide a Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind and decide to leave the village within the first 6 months, we’ll waive any deferred management fees that might otherwise be payable.
07. UNIT BUY BACKFor added peace of mind and financial surety, if your unit remains unsold after 18 months, we will buy it back from you.
08. LEVIES CEASECentennial Living contracts provide for the cessation of village monthly levies, sometimes called re-current charges no later than 6 months from leaving the village.
09. WARRANTYFor additional peace of mind, Centennial Living villages provide a 12-month warranty on unit fixtures, fittings and chattels and specified appliances.
10. PET FRIENDLY
We see pets as part of the family and our pet friendly policy means well behaved pets are welcome.
11. FAVOURABLE CONTRACTS
You have security of tenure because the contracts we offer are a lifetime lease. Your home entitles you to the ongoing benefits of the village lifestyle and your investment is fully protected under the Retirement Village Act (1986) and its subsequent amendments.
For your benefit we offer a choice of contract, call us to find out more about our Simplicity and Participation contracts. You will also have a priority right to move from a unit to a serviced apartment within the village.
12. YOUR CHANGE OF MIND GUARANTEE
Should you change your mind within 21 days of signing an application or within 3 days after signing the Residence Contract, we will cancel your contract and refund your deposit to you.
12. MOVING TO AGED CARE
We will assist you if you need to move into aged care and your village unit or apartment has not yet been sold (re-leased) by paying your aged care Daily Accommodation Payments (DAPs) until you receive your exit entitlement. We will fund your DAPs up to 85 per cent of your estimated exit entitlement. Any payments we make towards your aged care costs will be deducted from your final exit entitlement payout amount.
*Terms & conditions may apply to the above (items 1-120). View T&C’s HERE.
DID YOU KNOW?
Published in the Australian Property Council Book of Wise Moves, research from the villages.com National Residents Survey 2018 noted that after a move into a retirement village, residents in the survey said: